Set up by Ealing Liberal Democrats Ealing Covid 19 is a central resource to help everyone easily access clear information both locally and nationally. Ealing's residents are well known for their community spirit, we show you many organisations that could use your help.
Latest additions to the site.
Get in Touch
Please contact us if you need help, assistance or would like your organisation or project added to this site.
- People in Britain are allowed to leave their homes for only “very limited purposes” - shopping for basic necessities; for one form of exercise a day; for any medical need; and to travel to and from work when “absolutely necessary”.
- People are warned not to meet friends or family members who they do not live with.
- Shopping is only permitted for essentials like food and medicine, and people are advised to do it “as little as you can”.
- Police have powers to enforce the rules, including through fines and dispersing gatherings.
- All shops selling non-essential goods, such as clothing and electronic stores, are ordered to close.
- Libraries, playgrounds, outdoor gyms and places of worship are to close.
- All gatherings of more than two people in public - excluding people you live with - are banned.
- All social events, including weddings and baptisms (not funerals) are banned.
- Parks will remain open for exercise but gatherings will be dispersed.
- Restrictions “under constant review” and will be checked again in three weeks. They will be relaxed “if the evidence shows we are able to”